vitasystems GmbH Braunschweig, Mannheim
QA Engineer / Agile Tester (m/w/d)
At vitagroup, more than 300 specialists throughout Germany work day by day to improve healthcare through advanced technology and intelligent services. Our digital products and cross-linked care solutions already realize what many still consider to be dreams of the future. With the Health Intelligence Platform (HIP), we are creating an open platform for the non-proprietary digitization of tomorrow.
Are you looking for a new and meaningful professional challenge where you work on projects helping humans to recover their health? If yes, join our team!
We are looking for a QA Engineer / Agile Tester (m/f/d) starting as soon as possible at our locations in Braunschweig or Mannheim.
Feel good with us
- Interdisciplinary challenges
- Mentoring & exchange of knowledge within teams
- 30 days off per year & Home Office possibilities
- Open-minded feedback culture
- Advanced training & development opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Modern Equipment & offices
- Flexible & trust-based working hours
- Fresh fruits & free drinks
This is what we need you for
- Within an agile, cross-functional scrum team, you are responsible for the professional software quality assurance
- Based on your expertise, you accompany the product from building its concept until its completion and support your team throughout this whole process
- Additionally, you test and document single product components, evaluate their weaknesses and optimise them
- You develop automated tests further and improve the test infrastructure
- You write test cases and testing plans based on requirements and perform manual smoke tests, if necessary
- You define automated integration tests with the robot framework and support our software developers in creating unit tests
- You support your scrum team with reaching its sprint goals
- You actively drive our product development forward by exchanging ideas with other QA Engineers from our different scrum teams
This is what you bring in
- You are experienced in the areas covered above, and optimally succeeded in a related university degree or comparable education/apprenticeships
- You represent your own point of view in goal-oriented discussions with your colleagues and have an independent way of working which is focussed on problem-solving
- Working based on agile methods (such as Scrum or Kanban) is routine to you
- Fluency in English, preferably also fluency in German
- Ideally, you have already gained work experience in the context of healthcare
Thank you for your application! After we have received your application, your application documents will be compared by our HR staff and the department.
If your profile matches the professional and personal requirements for the future job holder, we will be happy to invite you to a first interview. In this interview, we would like to get to know you. Questions focus on your previous career, experience and professional suitability. The interview is usually attended by the future manager and a member of our HR team.
The second interview takes place with a representative from the department, usually the future manager. The purpose of the interview is to inquire about personalityrelated and competence-based aspects and to compare your professional understanding with our requirements.
Coffee Date (if applicable)
You could already convince with your experience and competences? The coffee date (approx. 30 min) is about exchanging ideas on a personal level - to see if everything fits on both sides.
Final decision & contract offer (if applicable)
After reviewing all the results from the documents and the personal interviews, a colleague will contact you and inform you of the decision. If everything fits and you have received an acceptance, we will send you the written contract offer. The general conditions are already clarified in the talks beforehand.
You got a rejection? Often small details lead to this decision. Nevertheless, we thank you for your interest in our company and your time.